Sliding doors create rooms which are flooded with light and seamlessly open out into nature.
Highly thermally insulated sliding and folding sliding doors made from aluminium create new spaces: the conservatory becomes one with the garden, whilst the balcony and patio extend the living space. Thanks to the high stability of aluminium, buildings can be designed with narrow profiles and particularly large areas of glass, click here to learn more about providing maximum transparency and light penetration. Who does not wish they could extend their office or living space at the turn of a handle?
The non-insulated sliding doors from Keane offer a wide range of new design concepts for use indoors. Both system constructions can be combined seamlessly thanks to their design.
Benefits Of Sliding Doors
- Aluminium doors for sliding and folding create rooms flooded with light
- Their space-saving design allows new, spacious room concepts
- All folding/sliding constructions are impressively smooth and easy to handle
- High energy rating to provide heat insulation
- Security is of the utmost importance. Multi point locking systems to provide peace of mind
- Ideal for letting in more light and creating easy access to your garden or balcony
- Saving energy does not just mean contributing towards climate protection
- Your home is more versatile than if you created an open archway
- 10 Year Guarantee